- 25′ and under – $20.00 for up to 5 hours
- 26′ – 30′ – $25.00 for up to 5 hours
- 31′ – 35′ – $30.00 for up to 5 hours
- 36′ – 40′ – $35.00 for up to 5 hours
- 41′ and over – $40.00 for up to 5 hours
- $2.00 per linear foot (LOA) for overnight docking with a check out time by 12 noon.
PREMIUM DOCKING ON PIER 5
A premium docking fee will be charged for docking at Pier 5 during Pier 6 events.
- $3.00 linear foot (LOA) for overnight docking.
- Daytime Rate PLUS a $40.00 event fee
Shorepower is an additional: $8.00 for 30 AMP $10.00 for 50 AMP
Water Available at no charge on the fingerpiers
Inquire about restroom facilities
DINGHY DOCKING PERMIT FEES
- $35.00 from January 1st through December 31st per calendar year
- Boaters must apply for permit at Dockmaster’s Office
*Dinghies docking in non-designated docking areas or docking without a permit are subject to regular docking fees.
We accept Check or Credit Card (VISA, DISCOVER, MASTERCARD and DINERS).
* Please note: As of June 2nd the Dock Masters Office will no longer accept Cash as a form of payment. Refundable Cash Deposits for Restroom Keys will be accepted.